Replace Faded or Damaged Vehicle Decals and Bar Codes
How To Get A New Decal
If your decal is worn out and in poor conditions, visit Novus Property Management and purchase your decal or Bar Code to avoid any towing in the community.
- Decal Fess are $30
- Read our Notice about Decal Replacement.
Resident Contact Information Update
My name is Nora Moisa and I am the new Property Manager for Tuscany Community Association.
In order to better serve you, I have put together a survey to get all residents’ contact information updated.
Tuscany is a Homeowner Association Community built in 2005 in the city of Miramar, Florida. We are located off South University Drive and Miramar Boulevard.
We strive to keep a safe, clean, and beautiful community for our residents.
We have been receiving a lot of calls and emails about the call box.
Many residents have expressed that they cannot grant access to their guests because they are not receiving the call. Many of these residents reported that they have T-Mobile as a cell phone provider.
For those who have T-Mobile: please download the app “Scam Shield”.
This app is free and can be found on the app store.
I have attached a picture of the app below as well.
Simply follow the directions on the app and you should be able to receive the calls from the call box.
Residents have reported that this worked for them and they are able to receive their guests.
Do Not Feed Wildlife!
Feeding wildlife can lead to several serious problems:
- Human food is not healthy for wild animals, and they do not need food from humans to survive. Wild animals have specialized diets, and they can become malnourished or die if fed the wrong foods. Also, animals cannot distinguish food from wrappers or foil and can get sick eating these items.
- Feeding leads to public health concerns. Too many animals in one place increases the chance of disease transmission to people and among other wildlife.
- Animals accustomed to people often lose their fear of people and can become aggressive. Those that become too aggressive may have to be destroyed to protect people and property.
How You Can Help
Many people enjoy living near and watching wildlife. You can help keep animals wild by keeping the following tips in mind.
- Do not encourage wildlife by feeding or leaving food for them.
- Don't allow bird food to accumulate on the ground.
- Don't place food scraps in gardens or compost bins and use a closed compost bin.
- Keep pet food and water containers indoors, especially at night.
- Use metal or durable plastic trash containers with tight fitting lids.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Our community is safe, quiet, and located close to parks, shopping, and easy access to major roadways.